Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sleep

I was so tired and discouraged last night.  Discouraged because I don't get to do fun things like skiing and dancing because I'm always tired.  I was so tired, that I was like, "I can't take this any more. I'm going to bed."  I hadn't had dinner yet, but I was just too tired to deal with anything else.  I went to bed at 9pm.  I woke up around 2:20am, ate some food, and went back to sleep.

I think I feel a bit better today.  I really need to work on this going to bed early thing.  I think it would help.  But for weeks, months, years, I've been telling myself I really should get to bed earlier.  But then there's always one more thing to be done before I go to bed.  But I must remember, if I got enough sleep, I might have less time awake, but I'd get more done in the time I do have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment