Friday, February 8, 2013

Fatigue

I suspect that I'm no longer truly capable of working full-time.  I still do it, but I'm not doing a good job of it.  About two hours before it's time to go, my energy is gone, and I lose my productivity.

In my free time weekends and evenings, there are some things that I do, but I also spend a great deal of time resting.  So many wonderful things are going on -- concerts, dances, singalongs -- and it saddens me to miss so many of them.  In addition, I'd like to take all sorts of classes -- academic, dance, and playing musical instruments.  And I'd like to rollerblade, kayak, hike, snowshoe, and ski.  If I got out more, it would be easier to forge friendships.

And yet, life is never perfect.  I think this is something I can live with.  I do like to stay home and read and listen to music and so forth.  I do enjoy what I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment