Saturday, December 22, 2012

Slipping

Since about mid-November, I haven't been able to keep up with myself.  My blog has become boring, because all I do is mope about how tired and sick and overwhelmed I am.  My druid practices have been slipping away.  I used to meditate daily, go for a nature walk weekly, and practice seasonal rituals 8 times a year.  I'm not doing that any more.  I did make a choice to let it go, because I had too many other things.  Even after I let it go, I still had too many things.

I want to do even more things.  It bothers me all the time that I don't spend enough time with the people I like, I don't spend enough time dancing, I don't spend enough time singing, I don't spend any time learning to play a musical instrument.

I have to find another way.

I've been trying to find another way for a long time.  It's easier said that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment