Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Finding pantheism

Looking back at old blog posts.  October 4, 2008, I wrote a post called, "What is My Religion?"  I described a pantheist theology, but I did not know there was a word for it.  My first post that mentions pantheism is October 31, 2008.

Around that time, I read a book about paganism.  It mentioned druidry, but not in such a way that I knew druidry was what I was looking for.  It talked like paganism was all about Wicca.  Later, when I started to think that druidry might be my thing, I found some information on druid groups, but the one I ended up joining, AODA was not listed on all the lists.

It takes time sometimes, to find out the name of what you are so you can find others with the same interest.  But now that we have the internet, we can find it so much faster than people could in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment