- New England is home.
- Maine is home.
- Being near the ocean is home.
- Ocean shores should be rock, not sand.
- You never know when you might have to climb through a barbed wire fence, so dress accordingly.
- Live close to the earth. Wear comfortable, rugged clothes like jeans, sneakers, hiking boots. Don't try to conform to fancy people, rich people, city people. That's not who you are.
- Do outdoor things like hiking and cross country skiing.
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Conclusions from my youth
Conclusions I came to when I was a kid or teenager:
at 12:01 PM