Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spirit animal

Last year at an event we were supposed to each say our spirit animal.  I said I don't have a spirit animal, I have a spirit tree, the maple.

In the past few weeks, I've been feeling like I want to get a stuffed animal, because there are times when I want something to hug.  I started looking for one to get, and found I didn't want to make a quick purchase, I wanted to make sure I got the right one.

The first thing that came to mind was a goat, because I have always liked goats, and I have some history in college of being called a goat.

Then I noticed that nearly a month ago, I took one of those silly quizzes, and it told me that my spirit animal was the bear.  It said:
The Great Bear is found on nearly every continent, in nearly every color. The magic of the Bear is extremely powerful and healing for others. Like the Bear, you have limitless strength. You are a guide for others on the river of life.
I like that bears are associated with sleeping in winter, living in the forest, being strong, and eating plants.

I like that elephants can dance, but I don't really identify with elephants in other ways.

I'm also drawn to llamas.

But I think it's either the bear or the goat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment