Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year

2009 has been a pretty good year. I am fortunate to have a good job, which allows me to have food, shelter, transportation, and clothing, and which offers good benefits, including health insurance and ample time off. In my time off, I was able to have a number of visits to and/or from family. Over the course of the year, I saw all my siblings and parents, one of my grandmothers, and a sprinkling of aunts, uncles and cousins. I am fortunate to have many wonderful family and friends, and fortunate that my circle is expanding, with the addition of Bridget and Asher to my family, as well as new friends.

For 2010 and beyond, my wish is for the well-being of my loved ones. And it wouldn't be very good if my loved ones were fine, but everyone else was miserable, so I wish for the well-being of everyone's loved ones. And if there exists anyone who is not anyone's loved one, then my wish for that person is that they become someone's loved one. Thus, my wish for the well-being of everyone's loved ones is a wish for the well-being of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment